Summerhall’s 2015 festival programme has all the diversity, internationalism, risk and surprise that our audiences have come to expect. It sees us working in partnership more than ever before; perhaps reflecting our increasing maturity as a venue, as we reach the ripe old age of five.
At Summerhall we particularly value discovery, enquiry and new connections between people, whether made socially in our festival courtyard or in one of those fleeting moments of shared insight or emotion between audience and artist. We welcome you to join us this August for a feast of international theatre, performance, visual art, dance, spoken word and music for audiences of all ages.
- 10 Jul 18: Edinburgh festival 2018: Lyn Gardner’s guide for what to see
- 10 Jul 18: Edinburgh fringe 2018 to tackle #MeToo and celebrate Blue Peter
- 10 Jul 18: Ten shows to catch before they get to the Edinburgh Fringe
- 10 Jul 18: Exeunt’s Edinburgh Fringe Tips
- 10 Jul 18: What are our critics’ top picks for the Edinburgh Fringe 2018?
- 10 Jul 18: Best of the Southside: Pleasance, Summerhall and ZOO in August
- 10 Jul 18: Edinburgh Fringe Festival 2018: 10 of this year’s quirkiest shows
- 10 Jul 18: Hiighlights of Edinburgh Festival Fringe 2018 programme
- 10 Jul 18: Edinburgh Festival 2018: Matt Trueman’s picks of what to see
- 3 Jul 18: 50 shows to see at the Edinburgh fringe 2018