Summerhall’s 2015 festival programme has all the diversity, internationalism, risk and surprise that our audiences have come to expect. It sees us working in partnership more than ever before; perhaps reflecting our increasing maturity as a venue, as we reach the ripe old age of five.
At Summerhall we particularly value discovery, enquiry and new connections between people, whether made socially in our festival courtyard or in one of those fleeting moments of shared insight or emotion between audience and artist. We welcome you to join us this August for a feast of international theatre, performance, visual art, dance, spoken word and music for audiences of all ages.
- 27 Aug 18: Summerhall Festival Ends for 2018 with a rise in ticket sales
- 22 Aug 18: REVIEW: EGG AT SUMMERHALL
- 22 Aug 18: Theatre review: Love Song To Lavender Menace, Summerhall
- 22 Aug 18: Fallen Fruit
- 21 Aug 18: The best shows at the Edinburgh Festival 2018
- 21 Aug 18: Fallen Fruit – Two Destination Language 4****
- 19 Aug 18: Last Tapes Theatre Company: Valerie
- 19 Aug 18: Pussy Riot: Riot Days review – it’s impossible to look away
- 19 Aug 18: THE MIDNIGHT SOUP AT SUMMERHALL
- 18 Aug 18: EDINBURGH 2018: BWW Review: CLOSED DOORS, Summerhall