To Sleep To Dream
THIS PERFORMANCE IS OFFSITE
Sold out in NYC, Melbourne, California and Brighton, EarFilms award-winning production “To Sleep To Dream” comes to The Tom Fleming Centre as part of Summerhall’s programme. A unique cinematic storytelling experience.
Blindfolded and seated in a 3D array of 23 speakers, lose yourself in a vivid soundscape storyworld with locations, characters and live narration that unfold around your ears and imagination. To Sleep To Dream tells the story of the last dreamers in a society where dreaming is illegal.
“Stunning, Surreal & Magical. A sensory experience like no other” Argus
British Council Edinburgh Showcase 2015
EarFilms is a short distance from the city centre in a magical location – see image.
Stewart’s Melville College, Queensferry Rd, Edinburgh EH4 3EZ
Allow plenty time to get to the venue and arrive at least 15 minutes before performance time.
Walking: allow 20 minutes from the West End/Princes St.
– From Summerhall (opp Buccleuch Terrace): Bus 41 towards Cramond – allow 30 minutes
– From Princes St (Stop PU): Buses 40, 40A, 41, 55 – allow 15 minutes
Venue Bus Stop: Stewart’s Melville College
Walk through the gates to the main college building. Doors to Tom Fleming Centre are on the left side of the building.
Driving: Drive around the back of the venue, use Ravelston Terrace entrance. Turn into the drive at the back of the school, sign posted Stewart’s Melville College and Tom Fleming Centre.
Your BasketTicket Basket
- 30 August 2015Final Fringe Review Roundup (Warning: May Contain Stars)
- 29 August 2015Edinburgh Total Theatre Awards 2015 Recognise Two Summerhall Companies
- 28 August 2015Final Fringe Firsts Make Fantastic Finale For Summerhall