Summerhall’s 2015 festival programme has all the diversity, internationalism, risk and surprise that our audiences have come to expect. It sees us working in partnership more than ever before; perhaps reflecting our increasing maturity as a venue, as we reach the ripe old age of five.
At Summerhall we particularly value discovery, enquiry and new connections between people, whether made socially in our festival courtyard or in one of those fleeting moments of shared insight or emotion between audience and artist. We welcome you to join us this August for a feast of international theatre, performance, visual art, dance, spoken word and music for audiences of all ages.
- 29 November 2016Fringe 2017: Applications now open
- 29 August 2016Summerhall Festival 2016: The Curtain Falls on an Amazing Fringe
- 26 August 2016Summerhall Festival 2016: Summerhall scoops an unprecedented 10 out 19 Fringe Firsts
- 5 Nov 16: Summerhall at #4 in The List’s Hot 100 2016
- 26 Aug 16: Summerhall winning streak continues at Total Theatre Awards in Edinburgh
- 26 Aug 16: Summerhall confirms Edinburgh writing supremacy with four further Fringe Firsts
- 25 Aug 16: Natasha Tripney: Gender, housing and a birthday party – farewell to the fringe
- 24 Aug 16: Summerhall Posts 30% Ticket Sales Boom at Edinburgh Fringe 2016
- 21 Aug 16: Counting Sheep: A Theatrical Revolution
- 19 Aug 16: Five of the Best… Theatre Shows This Week
- 19 Aug 16: Summerhall Adds to Fringe First Awards Haul
- 19 Aug 16: Edinburgh Festival Planner: Three Shows to See Today
- 18 Aug 16: Summerhall Adds to Edinburgh Awards Glory With Nine Total Theatre Awards Nods