Summerhall’s 2015 festival programme has all the diversity, internationalism, risk and surprise that our audiences have come to expect. It sees us working in partnership more than ever before; perhaps reflecting our increasing maturity as a venue, as we reach the ripe old age of five.
At Summerhall we particularly value discovery, enquiry and new connections between people, whether made socially in our festival courtyard or in one of those fleeting moments of shared insight or emotion between audience and artist. We welcome you to join us this August for a feast of international theatre, performance, visual art, dance, spoken word and music for audiences of all ages.
- 22 Aug 14: Our Teacher Is A Troll
- 22 Aug 14: Every Brilliant Thing
- 22 Aug 14: The Flood
- 22 Aug 14: The God That Comes
- 22 Aug 14: How Does A Snake Shed Its Skin
- 22 Aug 14: Sirens
- 22 Aug 14: Standby For Tape Back-Up
- 22 Aug 14: Made In Ilva
- 21 Aug 14: A Walk At The Edge Of The World
- 21 Aug 14: Every Brilliant Thing