2014 is our strongest Festival line-up yet. It is a pleasure to be able to say that so confidently, not least as our past Festivals have each – we believe – been a development on the previous year, and each very successful in their own right.
This is only our fourth festival in our third year in the Summerhall building, and yet we are already establishing themes – internationalism, high-quality art across and between all arts forms, and a sense of the social, of celebration and friendship – that we value as essential to the Summerhall project.
- 26 August 2019:Summerhall celebrates its ninth successful festival fringe with a rise in ticket sales and footfall
- 16 August 2019:Who’s your daddy? Summerhall Shows Exploring Family
- 5 August 2019:Nothing Ever Happens Here… Says Who?
- 25 July 2019:Extinction Rebellion, Queerness and Brexit: Visual Arts at Summerhall this Fringe
- 17 July 2019:How to do Fringe of Colour at Summerhall
- 27 August 2018: Summerhall Festival Ends for 2018 with a rise in ticket sales
- 22 August 2018: REVIEW: EGG AT SUMMERHALL
- 22 August 2018: Theatre review: Love Song To Lavender Menace, Summerhall
- 22 August 2018: Fallen Fruit
- 21 August 2018: The best shows at the Edinburgh Festival 2018