2014 is our strongest Festival line-up yet. It is a pleasure to be able to say that so confidently, not least as our past Festivals have each – we believe – been a development on the previous year, and each very successful in their own right.
This is only our fourth festival in our third year in the Summerhall building, and yet we are already establishing themes – internationalism, high-quality art across and between all arts forms, and a sense of the social, of celebration and friendship – that we value as essential to the Summerhall project.
- 21 August 2018: The best shows at the Edinburgh Festival 2018
- 21 August 2018: Fallen Fruit – Two Destination Language 4****
- 19 August 2018: Last Tapes Theatre Company: Valerie
- 19 August 2018: Pussy Riot: Riot Days review – it’s impossible to look away
- 19 August 2018: THE MIDNIGHT SOUP AT SUMMERHALL