2014 is our strongest Festival line-up yet. It is a pleasure to be able to say that so confidently, not least as our past Festivals have each – we believe – been a development on the previous year, and each very successful in their own right.
This is only our fourth festival in our third year in the Summerhall building, and yet we are already establishing themes – internationalism, high-quality art across and between all arts forms, and a sense of the social, of celebration and friendship – that we value as essential to the Summerhall project.
- 1 April 2020:Summerhall Festival 2020 Statement
- 20 May 2019:SUMMERHALL’S FESTIVAL PROGRAMME 2019
- 3 April 2019:Glasgow Poet Leyla Josephine wins Summerhall Autopsy Fringe Award with Daddy Drag
- 27 August 2018:Summerhall Festival Ends for 2018 with a rise in ticket sales
- 24 August 2018:Sia producer attends ‘The Ballad of the Apathetic Son and his Narcissistic Mother’ at Summerhall
- 27 August 2018: Summerhall Festival Ends for 2018 with a rise in ticket sales
- 22 August 2018: REVIEW: EGG AT SUMMERHALL
- 22 August 2018: Theatre review: Love Song To Lavender Menace, Summerhall
- 22 August 2018: Fallen Fruit
- 21 August 2018: The best shows at the Edinburgh Festival 2018