To Sleep To Dream
THIS PERFORMANCE IS OFFSITE
Sold out in NYC, Melbourne, California and Brighton, EarFilms award-winning production “To Sleep To Dream” comes to The Tom Fleming Centre as part of Summerhall’s programme. A unique cinematic storytelling experience.
Blindfolded and seated in a 3D array of 23 speakers, lose yourself in a vivid soundscape storyworld with locations, characters and live narration that unfold around your ears and imagination. To Sleep To Dream tells the story of the last dreamers in a society where dreaming is illegal.
“Stunning, Surreal & Magical. A sensory experience like no other” Argus
British Council Edinburgh Showcase 2015
EarFilms is a short distance from the city centre in a magical location – see image.
Stewart’s Melville College, Queensferry Rd, Edinburgh EH4 3EZ
Allow plenty time to get to the venue and arrive at least 15 minutes before performance time.
Walking: allow 20 minutes from the West End/Princes St.
– From Summerhall (opp Buccleuch Terrace): Bus 41 towards Cramond – allow 30 minutes
– From Princes St (Stop PU): Buses 40, 40A, 41, 55 – allow 15 minutes
Venue Bus Stop: Stewart’s Melville College
Walk through the gates to the main college building. Doors to Tom Fleming Centre are on the left side of the building.
Driving: Drive around the back of the venue, use Ravelston Terrace entrance. Turn into the drive at the back of the school, sign posted Stewart’s Melville College and Tom Fleming Centre.
- 17 May 2018Summerhall’s Festival Programme 2018
- 23 April 2018Fringe Box Office positions. Applications now closed.
- 18 April 2018Fringe 2018 Bar Positions. Applications now closed.