2014 is our strongest Festival line-up yet. It is a pleasure to be able to say that so confidently, not least as our past Festivals have each – we believe – been a development on the previous year, and each very successful in their own right.
This is only our fourth festival in our third year in the Summerhall building, and yet we are already establishing themes – internationalism, high-quality art across and between all arts forms, and a sense of the social, of celebration and friendship – that we value as essential to the Summerhall project.
- 29 August 2016:Summerhall Festival 2016: The Curtain Falls on an Amazing Fringe
- 26 August 2016:Summerhall Festival 2016: Summerhall scoops an unprecedented 10 out 19 Fringe Firsts
- 22 August 2016:Summerhall Festival 2016: Record Ticket Sales at Summerhall
- 21 August 2016:Summerhall Festival 2016: A Day of French New Writing
- 20 August 2016:Summerhall Festival 2016: Three more Fringe Firsts for Summerhall
- 5 November 2016: Summerhall at #4 in The List’s Hot 100 2016
- 26 August 2016: Summerhall winning streak continues at Total Theatre Awards in Edinburgh
- 26 August 2016: Summerhall confirms Edinburgh writing supremacy with four further Fringe Firsts
- 25 August 2016: Natasha Tripney: Gender, housing and a birthday party – farewell to the fringe
- 24 August 2016: Summerhall Posts 30% Ticket Sales Boom at Edinburgh Fringe 2016